Process Ranks and Awards for Packs, Troops, Teams, Crews, and Posts
Units can now submit advancement for unit youth members online.
Use Internet Advancement for the following:
- Add ranks, merit badges, and awards
- Update information on existing advancements (excepting the Eagle Scout rank)
Instructions for using Internet Advancement:
- Select your unit's Advancement Processor Person. This person must have the ability to access the Internet and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Obtain a unit code from Washington Crossing Council. Contact Anna Marie Pepper by email or phone: 215-348-7205
- Gather information for advancement, including merit badge applications and advancement records with dates.
- Click INTERNET ADVANCEMENT on this page. Follow the instructions on that page to process advancements and print an advancement report.
- Have the appropriate people sign the printed unit advancement report and submit it to Washington Crossing Council. Save a copy for your files. Units should submit monthly before the end of each month, or more often if needed. In December, submit a report before the end of the month to update unit and council statistics.